Our goal is to deliver innovative, cost-effective, error free products on-time, every time. Pridgeon & Clay is committed to providing exceptional quality products and services that exceed our customer's expectations. It’s a commitment we take seriously.
From the plant floor to the Quality Lab, our technical resources allow for the highest quality control throughout the entire design and manufacturing process. We foster an environment that supports teamwork where employees are actively engaged in the quality process.
• AS-9100D Registered - Grand Rapids, MI
• IATF-16949 Registered - Grand Rapids, MI
• IATF-16949 Registered - Franklin, IN
• IATF-16949 Registered - Monterrey, Mexico
• ISO-14001 Registered - Grand Rapids, MI & Franklin, IN
• IATF-16949 Registered - Apostag, Hungary
• Surface Plate with Digital Height Gauges
• Torque Wrench Tester
• Microscope Used To Test Weld Integrity
Pridgeon & Clay's Quality Lab utilizes multiple Coordinate Measuring Machines to verify part dimensions with CAD data. The CMM's are also used to monitor tool wear and assist in statistical quality control. A number of CMM's are also located on the plant floor for onsite accuracy inspections.
Additionally, Pridgeon & Clay is equipped with Blue Light Scanning capabilities as well as many other laboratory services available through our A2LA accredited Advanced Engineering Lab.
By utilizing these capabilities and other quality systems, Pridgeon & Clay has been able to maintain some of the lowest PPM's in the industry.
Copyright © 2014 - All Rights Reserved - Pridgeon & Clay